If I Could Show You That You Can Slash Your OC3 Line Expenses By 10-40% And Save You Time From All Telecom Issues – are You Prepared To Spend 15 Minutes To Learn It?
I shop the best rates from all major OC3 carriers so you don’t have to …
Documented average savings for my clients range from $1,854 to $37,538 per year – that’s 34% …
Single point of contact for all your OC3 telecom needs …no more making 6-7 calls to fix one issue ..
[contact-form 11 “OC”]
4 Must Ask Questions
- How much money are you losing because you don’t have the lowest available rates from your carrier?
- Are you frustrated in trying to find the lowest rates by searching 6-7 sites?
- Fed up and confused with the endless amount of forms and rate plans other sites throw at you?
- Tired of all telecom sales people calling you? “I filled out one form and now I’m getting 5-6 calls from sales people – that’s not what I wanted” – TMS
Message From WorldNet Solutions CEO, Van Theodorou:
You no longer have to search 6-7 sites, fill out endless forms and talk to numerous sales people just to find the lowest rates because…
- We shop the best rates from all major OC3 carriers so you don’t have to … you’ll save time and frustration in never dealing with telecom sales people again …
- Our service is for all US 50 states and most international countries
- All this, at NO COST TO YOU
Description Of An OC3 Line
OC3 lines provide a massive 155.52 Mbps capacity, providing enough capacity for some of the largest internet backbone networks, carrying traffic around the world. Like other OC-x lines, these lines conform with the ANSI standard SONET (Synchronous Optical Network), allowing telecoms carriers around the world to interconnect their networks.
OC3 Lines – Capacity and Costs
OC3 lines provide the equivalent capacity of 100 T1, or almost 4 times that of T3 lines. Prices for providing OC3 lines carry a high price tag ranging from around $20,000 to $45,000 per month putting them firmly in the price bracket of big business.
With such a large capacity, OC3 lines are typically used by Internet Service Providers, or large enterprises with high volume network traffic requirements. The Optical Carrier (OC) line capacity is indicated by the number following ‘OC’, with the number identifying the multiple of bandwidth offered over the base OC1 : therefore OC-3 offers 3 times the 51.84 Mbps capacity of an OC-1 line.
OC3 lines are also available with fractional bandwidth allowing a lower bandwidth commitment, but allowing ‘burst’ speeds at times of increased network activity. Providers can offer as low a bandwidth commitment as 10Mbps with bursts up to the maximum capacity of 155Mbps. This can provide flexibility to smaller enterprises that do not normally require the entire bandwidth of an OC3 line, but who cannot commit to the high costs of a dedicated line for their business.
Although OC3 has a huge capacity there are many higher levels of OC lines and there are even future theoretical OC lines starting from OC-256!